These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the Laflores website by users who access and/or browse www.laflores.net. These general conditions are displayed on each and every page of the www.laflores.net website so that users can read, print and file them.
FIRST.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
Laflores expressly prohibits this:
- Carrying out actions which may cause, on or through the website, by any means, any type of damage to Laflores ‘s systems or to third parties.
- To carry out any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly without due authorisation, sending mass mailings (“spaming”) or sending large messages with the aim of blocking network servers (“mail bombing”).
- The user undertakes not to use the website, nor the content or information and/or services offered therein for activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times these general conditions. Laflores may, at any time, interrupt access to its website if it detects a use that is contrary to the law, good faith or these general conditions.
The contents included in this website have been prepared and included by Laflores, using internal and external sources, so that Laflores is only responsible for the contents prepared internally.
Laflores reserves the right to modify the contents of its website at any time. Laflores does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the correct functioning of links to third party websites appearing on www.laflroes.net.
Furthermore, through the www.laflores.net website, free and/or paid services offered by third parties may be made available to users, which shall be governed by the specific conditions of said services. Laflores does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content and services offered by third parties and is expressly exonerated from any liability for damages that may arise from the lack of accuracy of this content and service.
Laflores shall in no case be responsible for:
- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions in such a way that there is no guarantee that the website’s services will be constantly operational.
- For the production of any type of damage that users or third parties may cause to the website.
- Of the reliability and veracity of the information introduced by third parties in the website, either directly or through links.
- Laflores reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice at its own discretion and on a permanent or temporary basis until such time as the effective liability for any damage that may occur has been assured.
- Laflores will collaborate and notify the competent authority of the above-mentioned incidents as soon as it has reliable knowledge that the damage caused constitutes any type of illegal activity.
The contents, programming and design of the website www.laflores.net are fully protected by copyright. Any reproduction, communication, distribution or transformation of these protected elements is expressly prohibited, unless with the express consent of Laflores.
Laflores may use external sources for the preparation of its contents and establish links or hyperlinks to articles or information by third parties, always quoting the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright of the information thus included may request the removal of said content at any time.
Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means made available to them on the website are the property of the user, who, on sending them, affirms their legitimate authorship and assigns the rights of reproduction and distribution to the user.
FIFTH.- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Girona are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict that may arise from these general conditions, and the user expressly renounces any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her.
Should any clause of the present document be declared null and void, the remaining clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of the present conditions. Laflores may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred by this document, which shall in no case imply the waiver of such rights and powers, unless expressly recognised by Laflores.